When creating a new Project or Job the option to define if it is going to be a billable or non billable project/job is available.
- Go to the System tab.
- Enter in the Project Classification tab and define one type as billable.
- Enter in the Job Classification tab and define one type as billable.
- Set on the user the role "DeliverableSave".
- Set on the user the role "ProjectSave".
- Enter with a user.
- Go to the Project tab and create a Project with a Project type classification billable
- Create a Job in the Project.
- Fill all the Job fields and select the classification that has been configured.