When executing a Timesheet Report , a new field was added on the report that shows if the Job is billable or not.
- Go to the System tab.
- Enter in the Project Classification tab and define one type as billable.
- Enter in the Job Classification tab and define one type as billable.
- Set on the user the role "DeliverableSave".
- Set on the user the role "ProjectSave".
- Set on the user the role "TimesheetsReportRead".
- Enter with a user.
- Go to the Project tab and create a Project with a Project type classification billable.
- Create a Job in the Project.
- Fill all the Job fields and select the classification that has been configured.
- Fill hours on the job you created in the timesheet.
- Go to the Timesheets Report.
- Execute the Report and verify that the field billable is marked as true.