This document is used to certify that the data reconciliation between Skills Workflow and the source systems is complete and matches.
To compare and cross data from both systems, there are a series of reports that you can extract from Skills Workflow to help you complete the process more easily.
To export Reports from Skills Workflow you need to:
- Go to the Dashboard and select the Report you want to export
- Click on the Combo box and select the report
- The System will automatically start the download
For the Data Reconciliation procedure, there are a set of reports that will help you cross the information with other systems.
Report "Products per Client"
This Report will show you a full list of the products and also the clients to whom the products are associated.
To see a list of all the users, you will need to export the report "Security". This Report will also show you more information about the users such as Mail, Role, AD User Name, Start Date and if they have Timesheet Required or not.
Report "Security Subject"
To see a list of all the profiles associated to each user, you will need to export the report "Security Subject".
Export List of "Jobs"
To see all the jobs and associated information, you will need to export a list of jobs. For that you need to:
- Go to the "Jobs" Module
- Click on the and select the format file you want to export.
- Once you've selected the file, the system will automatically download it.