Its possible to have different types of Timesheets Approval. By default, the user responsible approves all the hours entered by the user, independent of the Work Type or client the responsible is managing. Even so there is a possibility of configurating the Timesheet Approval on other levels:
- By User
- By Project
- By Client
- User Responsible
Configuration by User
- Each user can have a designated responsible.
- It defined directly in the each user profile.
- This configuration comes by default for all users/clients.
- All the hours entered in the Timesheet are approved by the user responsible (hours at client, project, job, product and administrative level)
- Client Responsible
Configuration by Client
- This level of approval is defined in the CRM, in the client page.
- The configuration is made for each client individually.
- The person responsible is selected in the clients page (CRM).
- All the hours entered at the selected client level are approved by the clients responsible.
- All the hours entered in the timesheet at the job, project, client or product level, that are associated by that client in particular, will also be approved by the same responsible.
- Project Responsible
Configuration by Project
- Define the level of approval, in the client page desired (CRM).
- The configuration will be made for each client individually.
- The project responsible is defined at the moment of creating a new project, in the field "Responsible".
- All the hours entered by the user involved in the project and on the Jobs of that project are approved by the selected responsable.
- Each project can have a different responsable, independent of the client product that the project is managing.
- Its possible to have approvals by Brand/Product, as long as the brand lider is chosen as the responsable in the projects associated to the products he manages.