The Leaves Approval module now has the possibility of having several levels of approval. When configured, for a leave to be marked as approved it must be approved by a User of each level (order).
Once you define the Users in the Responsibles tab, the direct User Responsible is no longer taken into account. Furthermore, for the Leaves to be considered as Approved, at least one approval from each order (level) is needed. So, if a User has two different Responsibles with the same order it will only take the approval from one of them to be considered approved for that particular order (level). For a Leave to be considered as rejected/disaproved, it will only take into account one of the orders.
- Set on Users the role VacationSave
- Set on Users' Responsibles the role VacationApprove
- Set on the User Form, in the Responsibles tab, the Users that will approve and their respective orders
- Enter with a User.
- Go to the Leaves Module.
- Set Leaves and send them for approval.
- Enter with the Approver with the Order 0 and approve the Leaves.
- Enter with a User and verify that the Leaves are not considered as approved.
- Enter with the Approver with the Order 1 and approve the Leaves.
- Repeat for all Orders until the last one.
- Enter with the user and verify that the Leaves have become approved.