While integrating Jobs on SAP, if the transition made has the action RejectOnSap or CancelOnSap the motive of rejection/cancelation will also be sent in the integration.
- In Maintenance, go to the Document's sub-menu
- Select Deliverable and the Transition you want to define the action "RejectOnSAP" or "CancelOnSap"
- Set also on the transition the action "RequestMotive"
- Set the action in the Document's configuration.
- Create a job.
- Send the Job to SAP.
- Change stages of the Job until you reach the stage configured before.
- Check that the Job changes stage.