To track the delinquent users check the report named "Missing Timesheets". This report shows you the list of users with unfilled hours, and that consequently have been or will get blocked if they remain delinquent.
Missing Timesheets Report
- Select the Missing Timesheet report from the report list:
- Export the report layout to Excel:
To track whom has already been blocked in the AD you should look at the User list and check the "Is Blocked in AD" column.
If you filter the "Is Blocked in AD" column you will be able to check which users are marked as blocked.
User List - "Is Blocked in Ad" column
- Go to the tab Maintenance and to the User's list
- If you don't find this column on the table, just place your mouse over one of the existing columns and click on the right-hand button
- Select "Column Chooser"
- A new selection bar will appear with all of the additional fields available to add to the table
- Drag the column "Is Blocked in the AD" in between two existing columns to include it in the table