Everyday at a scheduled time the system performs several calculations to verify which users have unfilled hours and if the tolerance for the filling has been exceeded, in those cases the system sends an warning email and also blocks the delinquent users.
In certain circumstances, the user was only being unblocked if filling their timesheets completly, not having in count the minimum hours needed to perform the user unlocking. With this correction the user will be unblocked as soon as the minimum hours needed to be filled have been reached, with also having the user tolerance in count.
Do not forget that refused hours will count has missing hours, so you will be considered as deliquent.
- Go to the User form as set the "Timesheets Required" button on.
- Set the minimum Weekly hours.
- Set the tolerance days
- Enter in the with a User and go to the Timesheets module.
- Remove hours until you have been blocked due to missing hours.
- Logout and Login again with the same user.
- Verify that the user is blocked.
- Set the minimum hours to unblock the user.
- A warning message should appear saying that the user has set the minimum hours to be unblocked.