Corrections were made for the generation of the agreed date in the jobs closed in iSAP and the sending of notifications regarding this matter. The agreed date is generated once the the integration runs a closed job in iSAP, altering it to the current date. This action will only be performed once, to ensure that only the jobs recently closed in iSAP are changing the agreed date. This prevents the changing of the agreed date for all the jobs runned by the integration on that day, and the consequent notifications.
- Confirm the configurations in the company external settings.
- Close an active job in iSAP.
- Verify that the job changes the agreed date to the current date and a notification is generated.
- Import an already inactive job in iSAP, verify the agreed date aquires the current day and time 00:00 and generates a notification.
- Import the same job again and verify it will maintain the same time as previous import and will not send any more notifications. All further imports will maintain this behaviour.