In environments where the blocking of Timesheets system is weekly, if a user is unblocked in the AD manually, the system will uncheck the flag "IsBlockedInAD" in the day after the user tolerance was reached. This will allow a new verification to the User Timesheet status, in the defined date. If the user is delinquent in the system, the flag will be unchecked and the user will be blocked again in the AD.
The maximum tolerance days are 5.
If the number of days defined on the tolerance is 0 the system will block on Monday, if is 1 the system will block on Tuesday, if is 2 the system will block on Wednesday, if is 3 the system will block on Thursday, if is 4 the system will block on Friday and in cases that the user has 5 days the system will block on Saturday.
- Set in the company the Lock Timesheet type as "Weekly"
- Set in the user the role "TimesheetSave".
- Set in the user Timesheet Required.
- Set the tolerance days on the user
- Leave Timesheets to fill until you are blocked in the system.
- Verify that you are blocked in AD.
- Confirm that the number of days you have selected matches the AD Expiration Date.