New field added on the Fee Proposal where the user defines the number of annual hours that will be worked for that Client's Fee. This field will help identify the percentage of hours that one will work on the Fee.
Note: The percentage of usage will be calculated by:" (number of hours/Standard Working hours)*100 "
- Set on the user the role "ContractSave".
- Enter with a user that has access to Fee Proposal.
- Select the type of Fee has periodic.
- Fill all the fields.
- Set on the field "Standard Working Hours" for eg. 1800
- Go to the tab Rate Card.
- Add typologies and users.
- Set the hours on each line.
- Verify the values of the percentage appear depending on the number of hours defined.