Timesheet notifications with daily configuration were corrected so that before getting blocked, the user gets a notification each day until the Blocking Day. This means if the user has configured 3 tolerance days and 2 days to notify, it will receive 2 notifications (one on each day) on the last 2 days before the blocking. Both tolerance days and days to notify are configurable in the User Form and in System>Company respectively. The days to notify user will define how many days before the Blocking day the system will send a daily notification.
- Set the role TimesheetSave.
- Set the user with Timesheet required
- Set the user tolerance and the days to notify user.
- Leave Timesheets to fill.
- Verify that the user is receiving the notifications as defined in the days to notify user (if chosen 2, it will start receiving 2 days before the blocking).
- Verify that the user is blocked in the correct day.