To create a new Rate Card navigate to the Fee Proposal Module
Only users with a special role will have access to see and create Rate Cards (typically certain finance people).
- Click on the list "Rate Card" in grey, on the upper right side of the Module.
- Click on the "+" to create a new Rate Card from scratch.
Fill in the fields on the Rate Card header
- Number - Manual sequence number defined by the agency. Can contain numbers and letters.
- Company - Select the company for which you are creating the Rate Card.
- Name - Title you would like to give to the Rate Card.
- Begin Date - Date from when the Rate Card will be applicable.
- End Date - Date when the Rated Card will expire.
After filling in all the necessary fields, click on the button to save your Rate Card.
Build your Rate Card based on Typologies (positions) negotiated with the Client
- Click on add a row and select from the drop down list to add typologies one by one or
- Click on add typologies to add multiple typologies at once by ticking the corresponding boxes
- If you want to specify the rates by user, just go to the column "user" and select from a drop down.
Once you have all your typologies/users specified, fill in the hourly value for each.
Note that the number of columns on the rate card is configurable. You can have many columns representing the different negotiations with the client.
Now that your Rate Card has been created, the Business Directors will be able to select this Rate Card when building a Fee Proposal.
Please check Lesson 2 - How to Create a Fee Proposal to learn more.