When having the system integrating with Sap or Navision the clients are directly created in these two platforms, after creating these clients are automatically created in the system. However upon the creation the Financial and the Comercial client would be created with the same name but some commercial clients might be created with different names.
In order to help the users to do this creation a new setting is available that defines if upon the creation of the clients in Navision or Sap the Commercial Client is also created with the Financial associated, when the setting is enabled the Commercial Client is not created when disabled the Commercial Client is created.
Figure 1 - Create commercial client setting
- Set the Nav Settings in the Company.
- Go to external setting on the Company
- Enable the setting to create the Commercial Client on the system
- Enter in Navision Platform;
- Create a new Client;
- Enter in the system and go to CRM module;
- Search for the client;
- Enter in the client;
- Verify that the client has the same financial client associated to it.