Client Support is given through our Ticketing System on support.skillsworkflow.com
- This Ticketing System is where key users, normally the IT's or finance users, can give us feedback, suggestions, ask questions or report unexpected behaviors.
- Login is done through the regular Skills Workflow login, and not through SSO.
- On the dashboard, you can get an overview of how many tickets have been registered for your company (or for the companies you are responsible for), and in what stage they are in.
To create a new ticket straight from the dashboard, click on the "+ New" on the orange box with the name Jobs or by going to the tab "Jobs" and clicking on the "+" sign under "All Jobs".
When creating a new ticket, here are the fields you need to fill in:
- Client - Choose the company you are creating the ticket for.
- Department - Choose Support.
- Project - Choose the Project entitled Skills - On Going Support.
- Subject - Write the title/headline for this ticket.
- Classification - Choose between: Normal, Serious or Severe. Most of the tickets should be classified as Normal. Choose Serious if you are reporting an issue that is impacting a significant number of users. Choose Severe if you are reporting something that prevents people from working.
- Entry Date - It is the date of creation of the ticket.
- Requested Date - Select the expected deadline for the ticket's resolution.
- Agreed Date - If, after analysing the ticket, the proposed deadline is not feasable, our support team will adjust by setting a different Agreed Date.
Please add a description by clicking on the pencil symbol, and write all the relevant information. The more detailed it is, the easier and quicker it will be for the support team to analyse, and respond.
If applicable attach files (such as screenshots) by clicking on the clip symbol, next to the Edit button.