A new validation was added to ensure the fields A/E and A/M are correct in Job creation.
This new feature will avoid interface errors by invalidating the job creation if job Created By and Project Owner are not correctly marked as A/E and A/M in iSAP respectively.
- Go to Maintenance>Document>deliverable
- Select in View Save validation field the view "SkillsWorkflowIntegrationiSapJobSaveValid"
- Enter with a user not marked as A/E.
- Create a Job with that user or select a Project owner that is not marked as A/M.
- Verify a save validation error appears when trying to create a Job