Reports in Skills Workflow can be viewed online and customized.
To configure your Online Report view you need to follow these simple instructions:
- On the dashboard you will find a box called "Reports" where you will see the full list of reports you have access to.
- Click on the report that you would like to open. You will be directed to the online report.
- To customize your own view, you can drag and drop fields and organize the information according to your needs.
- You can also add more fields through the option "Show Field List". For that you just need to click on the grey bar with your right mouse button. A box list will pop-up, with all the available fields.
- To add a new field, you just need to drag and drop the field on the report.
- You can also hide fields that aren't relevant for your analysis.
- After customizing your own view, you will need to save the changes made by clicking on the icon. Every time you access the report, it will have your customized view.