To enter time, navigate to the “Timesheets” module.
Before starting to fill in your timesheets, you will need to check your attendance value (total hours of work).
- Verify that the total hours you entered on your timesheet are according to the attendance value.
- If so, the attendance value will turn green.
- In case you fill in less or more hours than the attendance of that day, the attendance value will remain red.
- Note that the lunch break (1 hour) will be automatically deducted from the attendance value, but you can still adjust it afterwards.
Tardiness and Undertime
If you arrived late at the office, left early (i.e. worked undertime) or worked outside the office, you can adjust your attendance hours.
- Click on the attendance value of the day you want to adjust
- The adjustments popup will open
- There you can check how much offset hours you have left
- You can choose whether or not to use offset by checking or unchecking the offset box
- All adjustments made require a motive, so type it on the motive box
- If you have worked overtime, you will have to specify the amount
- To do so righ click on the cell where you want to register it
- Click on the option "details" and a popup will open
- Define the amount of hours that are considered overtime and click on the option "Accept".
- Overtime will be marked with a yellow flag.
- By passing your mouse on the cell, a tooltip will appear showing how much overtime you have entered.
Send for approval.
Once you are ready, submit your timesheet for approval by clicking on the black arrow on the timesheet menu bar.