Now when creating new Jobs the field department and Type will be automatically filled if certain rules are meet, if not the field department will behave as usual with the departments that the User has access to.
This rules are:
- On the tab Departments if the the User has the access one department, that department should be automatically filled on Job creation.
- If for that department only exists one type, the type should also be filled with the department.
- If the Department has several types, the type should not be suggested.
- If the User has several departments any department should appear as suggestion.
Figure 1 - Departments tab on User's Form
- Go to the User's Form and select only one Department that the user should have access to.
- On the User's Form set the role "DeliverableSave"
- Create a Job by selecting a Client and a Product.
- Verify that the department is already filled on the form.