Improvements on the file system were made in order to help the user usage and files upload. Currently when uploading files to a document, if the file size is under the size defined on the company, this file will be uploaded and added to the respective document.
- Go to the User Form and set the "FileSave" role.
- Set in the maximum file size on "File system Max Size for Upload" setting on the Maintenance tab
- Enter in a Job.
- Upload one file with a size over the defined above.
- Verify that the file does not uploads.
- Upload one file with a size under the defined above.
- Verify that the file uploads.