To create a new Job, navigate to the "Projects" module
- Select the active Project where you want to include the new Job under.
- Go to the tab Jobs inside the Project's page and click on the option "+".
Filling in the Job creation popup form.
- Title - Name you would like to give to the Job.
- Department - Department/Cost Center to which the job belongs to.
- Job Type - Type of job you want to create (e.g. TVC, Print, etc.)
- Start/ End - Choose when the Job starts and when it will end.
Once you complete all the fields click on the option 'check'.
Add a Brief and upload files
- Just type in all the information on the description inside the new Job creation popup.
- At any time you can change the Brief. For that you just need to click on the option that says "Edit".
- You can also attach files such as briefs, images, emails, by dragging or clicking on the dotted square.
After filling in all the information, you will need to activate the Job.
- To activate it and generate a job number, close the Job form by clicking on the check, and then on the bottom right side of the popup click on the small blue arrow.
- A pop-up will appear saying your Job was successfully created. Click on this message to navigate directly to the Job.
Move the Job status
- Once you activate the Job you will need to continue to move the Job Forward by changing the Job Status.
- For that you just need to click on the symbol and select one of the available options.
Add people to the Job's Team
- If you have access to change the Team you will see an Add Assignment symbol bellow the brief section.
- Add or remove people to each of the groups by clicking on the pencil.
- A dropdown will appear with a list of users.
- Select the users that you want and click on the check to add them to the Team
Add a new file to the Job
- To add a new file to the Job you just need to click on the symbol and submit the post.
- The file will appear automatically on the Job feed, where you can easily download it.
- You can also check all Job related files on the tab "Files".
In order to notify someone on your team about a new post or Job related topics, you can always use the "Notifications" option.
- For that click on the symbol and select the users you want to notify.
- The user will be tagged on this comment and a notification will be sent.
At the top of the page you will be able to find various tabs with information about this Job.
- Feed - Activity and Job comments.
- Jobs - List of existing jobs belonging under this Job.
- Files - All files uploaded into this Job.
- History - Track of status changes. You can see for example who created the Job and at what time.
- Others - You may also find other tabs depending on the modules of the system you have access to.
Navigate between Jobs
- You can navigate to the next or previous document by clicking on the respective arrows.
- These options will only be available if you have more than one Job belonging to the same Project.