Client Support is given through our Ticketing System on helpdesk.skillsworkflow.com
- This Ticketing System is where key users, normally the IT's or finance users, can give us feedback, suggestions, ask questions or report unexpected behaviours.
- Login is done through the regular Skills Workflow login, and not through SSO.
- On the dashboard, you can get an overview of how many tickets have been registered for your company (or for the companies you are responsible for) by looking at the indicators.
You can create a new ticket directly on the Home page.
To do so click on the "+" inside the Skills - On Going Support Project box that appears on the top right corner of the page.
Alternatively you can navigate to the "Projects" module.
- Select the active Project entitled: Skills – On Going Support.
- Click on the option "+"on the Project's header to open a new ticket creation pop-up.
Fill in the ticket creation pop-up form.
- Title - Write the title/headline for this ticket..
- Department - Choose Support.
- Classification - Choose between: Enhancement Request, Minor, Necessary, Important, or Urgent. Most of the tickets should be classified as Minor. Choose Necessary if you have any doubts or issues that does not significantly affects performance. Choose Important if you are reporting an issue that is impacting a significant number of users. Choose Urgent if you are reporting something that prevents people from working.
- Start Date - It is the date of creation of the ticket.
- End Date - Select the expected deadline for the ticket's resolution.
After completing all the fields click on the option 'check'.
Add a description and upload files
- Add a description with all the relevant information. The more detailed it is, the easier and quicker it will be for the support team to analyze, and respond.
- If applicable, attach files (such as screenshots) by clicking on the upload symbol.
Once you complete all the information, you will need to activate the ticket. To do so, close the ticket form by clicking on the check button and then click on the small blue arrow .
A notification pop-up will appear at the top of the page, saying your ticket was successfully created. To navigate directly to the ticket, click on this message.