To create a user in the system, it is necessary to fill in the following mandatory fields:
- Username - It is the name you use to login to the Skills Workflow application.
- Company - To which the user belongs to.
- Department - To which the user belongs to. If the user belongs to more than one department, he should first have a default department. Then in the tab "Departments" you can add the remaining departments by pressing the "+" button.
- User Typologies - Once you associate the user to a department, you will find a list of typologies associated with this department. If you cannot find the typology that you need you can create a new one by pressing on the "+" that appears directly on the field.
In addition to the mandatory fields, you can fill in the remaining information so that the user sheet/profile is fully complete. Below is a list of the remaining fields along with the corresponding explanations:
- AD User Name - Active Directory user name.
- Resources - Name of the person who has the contract with the company. To associate the name of the employee to the user it is necessary to first create the employee. Navigate to the Resources tab within Company (System > Company > Resources) and click on the option "+ create new resource". Insert the employee's full name in the "Name" field and associate the user already created in the "User" field. Select the option "Active". The field "Resource" in the user's profile will automatically be completed.
- Responsible - It is the person who is responsible for approving the user's timesheets and leaves.
- External ID - User's ERP ID (e.g. in SAP, NAV, etc.)
- External Code - User's ERP code.
- User type - Connection type between the user and the Company (e.g. Full-Time, Trainee, etc.)
- Country and City - If the country or city needed are not created in the system, it is possible to create new options through the System module, and the sub list "Country". Cities are defined within the Country, therefore, to create a new city within an already existing country, it is necessary to navigate to the country and click on the option "+ Create a new City". Select the option "Active".
- Hours - Minimum number of hours that the users must fill in daily on their timesheets.
- Date - Day from which the users must start to fill in their timesheets.
- Tolerance - Tolerance days that the user has on his timesheet. That is, if the user has 0 tolerance days, it means that each day he must fill his timesheet with the total number of hours defined in order to avoid getting blocked.
- Timesheet approval tolerance - Days of tolerance that an approver has, in order to approve timesheets of users for which he is responsible for.
- Expiration date - Feature used for short term employees. This date limits a user's access to the system, so that after the defined date, the same cannot log in.
Once all fields are complete, information must be saved. Click on the option .