An integration Windows console application that handles all the Blocking and Unblocking of user in the AD. It uses the Integration API to determine which users should be blocked and unblocked. It is meant to be installed on premises connecting the AD to the cloud Integration API.
- Set the App Key and App Secret in the console application configuration file.
- Set the link to the AD in the Configuration.
- Block a user in the system by not filling the Timesheet on time.
- Check if the user gets blocked in the AD.
- Login by indicating the user wants to be unblocked (in the login page).
- Fill in the Timesheet.
- Check that the user has been unblocked and can now login as usually.