Whenever a user is going on vacation in the next week, the responsible is alerted in the previous week on a day specified in the configuration in the company. This feature is applied to every vacation occurring in the future.
- In the Company, specify which day of the week to send the notification about leaves occurring in the next week.
- Set the notification day for users going on vacation for Thursday in the Company form.
- Register and submit for approval leaves for the coming week.
- Go in as the responsible and approve those leaves.
- Make sure the responsible receives the upcoming vacations of the user for next week.
- Check if the responsible only receives the email once.