In order to have rate cards for the clients per user and typology, one creates a rate card table and sets the costs per hour of each user or typology.
When selecting a user for an entry in the rate card, the system shows automatically the users that correspond to that typology, but one can also select users in a typology even if the user is not set to that typology in his form.
- The rate cards depend on the users in the company and the typologies defined in the company also.
- Create a new rate card table for a set of users and set their values.
- Associate the rate card table to a client.
- Set the rate card also for a typology with no user.
- Set a rate card for a typology and check if the users of that typology are suggested.
- Set a rate card for a typology and select a user not present in that typology.