Once the role is associated, it is possible to activate the new user. To do so, you must switch the user's screen to editing mode: click on the pencil located at the top, on the header.
On the details section, you must check the "Active" and "Plannable" options and save once again.
Details contains the following fields:
- Is Client - Identifies the user as a client, for certain system features.
- Approver - Applicable when the user is responsible for approving estimates with big amounts. This option applies when the direct responsible cannot do it.
- Plannable - Applicable when the user will be assigned to Jobs and Tasks.
- Change Password On First Logon - The system prompts the user to define a new password on the first logon. When disconnected with the network, this is the password the user must use.
- Receive Notifications Email - For the user to receive email notifications he should have an email address defined on his user profile.
- Timesheet Required - Allows users to get blocked when timesheets are incomplete.
- Receive Notifications Push Notifications - Allows users to receive system alerts.