It is possible to set up the system to automatically submit the time for approval as soon as the time is entered by the user. In the case this feature is set, the user's Responsible, the Project's Owner and the Client's Manager will not receive notifications that time has been submitted for approval. This avoids overloading the supervisor with notifications about automatic and systematic submissions of time for approval.
- In the company configuration turn on the Automatic Submit in the Timesheet section.
- Turn on automatic Timesheet submission in the company.
- Go to the Timesheet grid and enter time.
- Watch as the time gets automatically submitted (color code).
- Login as the responsible for the user Timesheet entries.
- Check if any notifications have been sent.
- Verify that all the time entries from the user are now under approval.