The number of hours a user can enter are limited by a minimum and a maximum parameter.
- Under the User form, set the number of hours allowed per user on a given timesheet day.
- Typically, this will have a maximum of 24 hours and a minimum of 8 hours.
- Set the minimum and maximum to 5 and 10.
- Try to add more than 10 hours in 2 different days, an error should be shown on the day in red.
- Try to have all days in the current week with less than 5 hours. Check if the days are shown as incomplete.