To create a new Job, navigate to the "Projects" module
- Select the active Project where you want to include the new Job in.
- Go to the bottom of the Project's page and in the tab "Jobs", click on the option "+".
There are also other ways of creating Jobs:
- From the Dashboard: Go to the Skills Home Page, and click on the option "+ New" on the orange indicator directly from the Dashboard.
- From the Job list: Navigate to the "Jobs" module and click on the option "+" at the top.
- Duplicate from an existing Job: Go to the job you want to duplicate and then click on to create a copy of it.
Filling in the Job header.
- Client - Client you are creating the Job for
- Product - Product you are creating the Job for
- Department - Department/Cost Center to which the job belongs to
- Project - Project where the job is under
- Job Type - Type of job you want to create (e.g. TVC, Print, etc.)
- Subject - Title you want to give to the job
- Client Contact - Contact on the Client side if you have one
- Requested Date - Initial deadline for the job as requested by the Client
- Agreed Date - Actual deadline for the job. Will be the same as requested date if there are no deadline extensions
Add a Description and upload files
- Click on the "Edit" button with the pencil icon to write a brief or comment
- You can also attach files such as briefs, images, emails, by clicking on the clip icon
- The tab "Files", located at the bottom of the page, contains all the files attached to the Job, organized by folders
After filling in all the fields, you will need to activate the Job.
- A job will always start on the stage "Draft". Just like when you are writing an email, only you will be able to see it, and it can still be deleted
- To activate it and generate a job number click on the small box on the right side of the job that says "What do you want to do?"
- Choose from the options presented and the Job will change the stage and get a number at the top
Add people involved on this Job to the Team
- If you have access to change the Team you will see a pencil next to each group
- Add or remove people to each of the groups by clicking on the pencil
- An assignment box will open where you can search for a username or position
- Click on top of the user(s) do add it/them to the team
- Navigate to the bottom of the page, click on the "Timesheets" tab and check a summary of the hours worked by each team member.