To avoid delayed jobs because of weekends or holidays, currently, Skills workflow creation of jobs are not taking into account weekends and holidays.
So when a user sends a new job those days on the week are not considered has work days and the user that has to execute the work will not have the jobs delayed.
- Go to the system tab, then job type.
- Chose your job type and transition
- Check the transition and click on "add time"
- In the popup set the days/hours of duration
- Go to the system tab
- Select the "work type" subtab
- Chose the wortype
- In that worktype set duration of 2 days
- Enter with a requester user
- Create a new job (that will catch a weekend or holiday) with the work type previously selected
- Check that the estimate date skips weekend or holiday