- The main goal of the Time Pending Approval Report is to show the hours each approver has already received, but hasn't approved yet.
- In this report you will see a list of the approvers that have already received their team's timesheets, but haven't given their approval yet.
- The Approver can be the user's direct responsible or the project manager, depending on the approval mode that is configured at your company.
Time Pending Approval Report by User Responsible
- Through this report it is possible to verify that Rachel (Taylor's responsible) has 12 hours yet to approve.
- Depending on the user that is logged in and the accesses given, the amount of data that the report brings will differ. The data shown is constrained by the following filters:
- User's own timesheets pending approval
- Timesheets pending approval of those people the user is responsible for
- Timesheets pending approval entered on Projects the user owns (is set as Project Owner)
- OR all Timesheets pending approval if user has "AllData" role