To create users in the system, you must go to the "Maintenance" module and to the sub-list "Users".
- Verify that you can navigate by clicking on the tab below the Skills' blue bar.
Once you have access to the list, click on the option "+ New user".
- Verify that this option will lead you to the Users creation screen.
- Fill in the following mandatory fields:
- User Typologies
To activate a user, you need to assign a role.
- Verify if all the information is complete.
- At the bottom of the User's screen, on the tab "Roles" click on "Link"
- Choose a role (e.g. account profile, production profile, ...)
Activate a user
- Once you associate a role, you will need to activate the user by clicking on the option "Is Active", which is located at the "details" section.
- Verify that the role you choose it is the correct one and save.
A user may need access to more than one Company.
- To grant him this permission, navigate to the Users screen.
- On the tab "Company", click on the option "Link" to add more companies.
A user can also be associated to one or more clients.
- In order to have access to one or more client, you need to grant permission on the "Clients" tab, at the bottom of the screen. Navigate to the "Clients" tab, select the option "+" and choose the Client you want.
- Another possibility is to access the "CRM" module and select the client you want to associate a user to. For that you need to click on the "Users" tab located at the bottom of the screen. Add a new user by clicking in the "Link" option.