The possibility of receiving notifications on Navision via email is now a configuration in the system.
In order to improve the system usage, notifications on Navision are now a setting in the External Settings in the Company. One can define when the system should send e-mail notifications on Jobs with files attached.
This notification will only be sent when there are 2 files attached and the stage has been changed to the same status defined in the External Settings.
- In the Company configuration click in the External Settings
- In the popup select the status number that will trigger the notification ("Notify on Status")
- In the User form, the User e-mail must be filled and the "Receive Notification on Mail" checked
- Set the "Notify on Status" field to the Navision status the notification should be sent on.
- Create a Job.
- Send the Job to Navision.
- Quote the Job.
- Move the Job to the status set in 1.
- Check that you are notified via e-mail.