While integrating Jobs on SAP, the Division field is being sent. One can set in the Client the Division in SAP. This information is sent to the system. Then, when a Job is created, the Division is used to determine which Clients to show.
- Go to the CRM module and select a Client.
- In the Client form, select the Division's tab and set the Division that the Client is affected to.
- Then select the Product's tab and set the Division of each Product.
- Create a Job, selecting the Division.
- Check that the Clients available for selection are the ones belonging to that Division.
- Set the Product and check that only the ones belonging to the Division are shown.