The target stage for a Rejected Job in SAP can be set in the configuration of the Workflow.
- In Maintenance, go to the Document's sub-menu
- Select Deliverable and the Transition you want to define the status code in
- Set the status code in the "External Id" field
- Set the status of the Rejected Jobs in the Document's configuration.
- Create a job.
- Send the Job to SAP.
- Change stages of the Job until you reach the stage configured before.
- Check that the stage of the Job in the system is the expected one (defined in 1.).