To avoid showing fields to be entered at the transition level in a document (Job, Project, etc.), the fields are no longer shown is they are not required.
- Set the user fields in the Maintenance \ Document menu.
- Select the document type where the fields are to be added to (e.g. Job).
- Set the user fields (with the same name and set as booleans) in the Commercial Client document type that will control their appearance.
- Set the user field and the text "transition" (e.g. Purchase OrderTransition) and the data type Varchar.
- Set the action "RequestClientUserFields" and the field on the column "option" in the workflow for the document (e.g. Job).
- Set in the Commercial Clients you want the fields and transition to be made required upon clicking in the transition
- Configure the required fields in the Job.
- Configure the required fields in the Commercial Client as Booleans.
- Check that the transition in the Job's workflow includes the action "RequestClientUserFields".
- Go to a Commercial Client and set the flags to "on" in some of the requested fields in the Job.
- Go to a Job of the Commercial Client and move the workflow up to the transition where the action is set.
- Check that the system only requests the fields set as "on" in the Commercial Client.
- Repeat the process by turning all the requested fields to "off" in the Commercial Client.
- Check that no user fields are requested any more when performing the same transition for another Job of the same Commercial Client.