When integrating a Job in Navision, if the user sets the Job's User Fields those fields are going to appear in the Description field in the Navision Job.
- Set the Job's User Fields in the Details of the Deliverable in Maintenance.
- Uncheck the box "Send Job description" in the Navision Settings in the Company to send the User Fields values instead of the actual Job's Description.
- Set the User Fields for the Job in Maintenance.
- Create a Job.
- Set a value for each User Field of the Job.
- Send the Job to Navision.
- Verify that in the Description field in Navision the User Fields name and value are shown.