When a Job is cancelled, the associated Estimate has to be cancelled first before informing Navision that the Job has to be cancelled, too.
- The configuration of the integration with Navision is done in the Company.
- The cancelation of a Job transition must have the actions "ChangeEstimateExternalStatusTo" and "ChangeDeliverableExternalStatusTo".
- Create a Job for quoting.
- Send the Job to Navision.
- Create an Estimate for the Job in Navision.
- Send the Estimate to the system.
- Cancel the Job.
- Check if the Estimate and Job are cancelled in the system and in Navision.