When a Product is available to more than one Division, it is sent from SAP to the system as many times as the number of Divisions. A Product available to 2 Divisions, is sent twice from SAP (one for each Division).
- Set the SAP Settings in the Company.
- Create a Product available to more than one Division in SAP.
- Create a Job selecting one of the Divisions of the Product.
- Select the Client and the Product.
- Check that the Product is available.
- Repeat the Job creation for another Product's Division.
- Verify that the Product is still available for selection.
- Repeat the Job creation for a Division where the Product is not available.