- The Users per Job and Project Report provides a detailed overview of which users are working on which project.
- The information is displayed by project, job, user profile/role and name.
Users per Job and Project Report
- This report gives you a good understanding of the resources allocated to each project by showing:
- Who is working on which project
- How many resources have been assigned to work on each project
- The role of each user on each project (e.g.: responsible, requester, executor)
- This report allows you to be able to easily manage the resources assigned to each project and, if need be, to reallocate them as necessary.