A problem was found in the AD Blocker configuration. Users were not being unblocked on the AD when their timesheets were fully filled.
When the AD Blocker was deployed, the configuration "ManageNetworkBlock" on the Cloud Assistant was set by default as "TRUE".
When this configuration is set as "TRUE", some users could not be unblocked on the AD.
This configuration should only be set as TRUE for On-Premises clients.
Prevent Future Issues
The default configuration for "ManageNetworkBlock" was changed to "FALSE"
The Cloud Assistant must have the following configuration:
- ManageNetworkBlock = False
- Configure according to above configuration
- Login into Skills Workflow
- Have timesheets to fill in order to be blocked in AD
- Fill all timesheets
- Get unblocked on the AD
We have reviewed the settings for all agencies that are using the AD Blocker.
- The companies with the setting set as "TRUE" was changed to "FALSE"