A problem was found for the jobs that were created or modified in iSAP and imported.
When a job is imported, validation is made to ensure that the job dates are between parent document dates (Project dates).
- Job start date after Project start date
- Job end date before Project end date
Since this validation was not being respected by some jobs, these were not being imported.
Prevent Future Issues
To prevent jobs from not being imported:
- The parent's date will be adjusted taking into account the child's dates
- The dates are updated, only if necessary
- Include iSAP in company integrations
- Configure external settings for iSAP
- Create or modify a job in iSAP
- Verify that job has been imported with success
All jobs that were not imported or updated will be re-imported or updated.
- Jobs that were not imported or updated have been marked
- Those jobs will be re-imported
- Parent dates will be updated, if necessary