It is possible to create and manage Expenses related with Projects, and specific Jobs.
All the cost with expenses will affect the profitability of the projects and should be considered.
To create a new Expense sheet, you will have to:
- Go to the expense sheet module;
- Choose the list all;
- Press on "+" directly from the expense list
- Fill in the general header expense fields.
- Title - Fill in a name that will help you to find out a specific expense sheet.
- Department - Choose from a drop-down list, related with employee department.
- Type - Choose from a drop-down list of the types available (this will be very important to choose the workflow of the document. eg. refund and order can have different workflows).
- Emission/ Due - Choose when the Expense sheet starts and the due date (date until the employee should be refunded).
Once you have all the information on the document header, you should press ok and submit the post.
The system will generate a automatic number, and you will be able to see a confirmation text. If you click on the popup message the system will flow to the expense sheet.
You have two ways to create expenses:
1. Expense sheet
Select the expense sheet you want to add your receipt, press on the option "+" to create
Once you have select the type, and the expense type you want to register press ok and submit the post.
The system will generate an automatic number, and you will be able to see a confirmation text.
Click on the popup message and the system will flow to the expense. Depending on the expense type you choose the system will require different information.
- Add a description.
- Choose the expense type.
- Add a file.
- Search the project or client you need to add your expense.
- Add the expense value.
- Press ok and submit the post
- Repeat the process if you have more expense items for the same project
Please note that all yellow fields are mandatory, and under the same expense sheet you can add expenses from different clients and projects.
2. On the project
You should go to the project list, select the project you wish to add expenses.
Repet the process described above (from point 1 until 7)
You can add different expense types on the same project, and relate it with the same expense sheet. When you finish to add all the expenses
Duplicate expenses and expense sheet
You can repeat the process if you have more expenses inside the same expense sheet or project by using the duplicate option.
1. Select the expense you want to copy and press on the duplicate option, adjust the general information press ok and submit the post.
2. The system will generate an automatic number, and you will be able to see a confirmation text.
Click on the popup message to adjust the information if needed.
Flow to the expense sheet feed and send it to the project manager to be approved.