Rate Card tables are prices for Typology groups, and/or users.
You can set up as many rate card tables as you wish, or set more then one rate column inside the same table Rate.
They can be managed using two different approaches:
- Upload rates based on the sell value for a specific client (including margin and overheads).
- In this case, the account team does not have to apply a margin, or overheads when they are creating the client quotes, since they are already included.
- Some clients have a specific sell rate, so this assures that accounts don't send different prices for the same client.
- Upload rates based on the cost values for a specific typology group/user.
- In this case the account team has to manage margin and overheads on client quotes.
Creating a Rate Card Table.
Navigate to Fee Proposal Module - Rate Card and press +
Fill in the header information:
- Number - Manually add an internal number
- Company - Select the Company that this Rate Card Table will be applied to.
- Name - Add a description
- Begin and End date - Select the scope of the Rate Card Table
To manage your rate card table you will have to add new rows, and/or typologies (as an excel file):
- Add a row to add a specific Typology
- Select the department the correspondent typology group
- Select a specific user
- Add the rate card for the selected typology/user
- In this example, on the same rate card table we have 3 prices available (standard, discounted 10% and discounted 30%)
- Click on the top of each column to add values
- The system will automatically save the information
If you wish to add several Typology groups or users at the same time:
- Press add Typology Groups
- Select on the popup several Typologies
- Press ok
- Add values to the lines and columns by clicking on the top of each cell
To link a Rate Card Table with a client navigate to CRM
- Select the client
- In the Info tab: Select the rate Card Table you wish and the correspondent column
All clients linked with a Rate Card table will allow the system to know which rate should be applied when quotes are created.