Projects can be linked to a client fee to deduct the hours previously sold.
To create a project linked to a fee:
Access the fee document and click on the "+" symbol to create a new project.
Fill in all the information needed on the project header.
- Title - Add a name to this project
- Type - Select the project type from the dropdown list
- Start and End dates - Select the project date range
- Project Owner - Select the user responsible for this responsible
- Fee - Select the fee that you wish to link to the project
- Deliverable - Select a specific deliverable that you wish to link to the project (estimated deliverables)
Click "Ok" and proceed to submit the post.
After creating the project, navigate to the "Planned Time" tab.
Fill in the following information:
- Contracted Hours - Click on the "Get Contracted Hours" symbol (the approved hours on the related fee will populate the Contracted Hours column)
- Planned Hours - Adjust planned hours for a specific project should these be different from the contracted hours
- Forecast - Click on the "Forecast Planned Time" symbol (the system will distribute the planned hours for the project date range previously selected)
Analyse all of your data on the Burn Dashboard
- Check the number of planned hours for each Typology group
- Check the number of hours filled in by all users involved on the project/job
- Check the number of available hours by typology group
- Check the utilisation % by typology group