The VAT value was not being set when creating a new entry in an Estimate. However, it should be suggested as default in accordance with what is set for that company specifically.
Prevent Future Issues
- The user chosen to undertake this test should have the role "EstimateSave" added to their profile settings.
- Access the back-office version of Skills Workflow;
- Navigate to the "SYSTEM" tab;
- Click to open a specific company, scroll down and click on the "VATS" tab to verify the value that is set for that company;
- Access the estimates module in V2 and try to create a new estimate entry;
- Verify that the VAT shown in the estimate is in accordance with the value that had been set in V1.