When a new user joins the company and is set a timesheet start date if the date if previous of the start date in the company, the date that will count for the blocking system will be the maximum of the two dates.
Prevent Future Issues
Go to the user form and:
- Set the user timesheet start date;
- Set on the company the field "timesheet Locked until" after the date set previously on the User form;
- Set the blocking setting to "weekly"
- Enter with the user;
- Go to the Timesheet module;
- Verify that the timesheet obligation starts on the date that was set in the company field;
- Go to the missing timesheets report and verify that the missing values are after the date on the company;