The system is configured in the following hierarchy: Client>Product>Project>Job.
The jobs created in the system will always relate to a specific client. The following steps will guide you on how to create, edit and deactivate clients:
- Go to the "System" tab and select a Company.
- On the Company page scroll down until you find the "Clients" tab.
- You will find a list of all the clients that were created for that company.
- To add a client click on the button and fill in all the relevant fields.
- To edit a client you should click on the and edit the information as necessary.
- To deactivate a client simply select the client you want to deactivate, click on the and untick the "Active" checkbox.
- Don't forget to click on the disk symbol to save all your changes.