In Skills Workflow, you can upload files to almost any document.
- You can do so, by directly posting on the feed
- Or by going to the Files tab and uploading it into a certain folder
All files uploaded directly on the feed are saved under the tab "Files" within that document.
The system automatically creates a set of folders within each document, that obey a certain hierarchy/structure.
- Projects Folder
- Within this folder, you will find a folder for each of the Projects created for this client
- The name on each folder corresponds to the Project's number
- Fees Folder
- Within this folder, you will find a folder for each Fee created for this client
- The name on each folder corresponds to each Fee number
- Inside each individual Fee folder you will find the files uploaded into that Fee
Within each job there is no automatic creation of folders.